The new generation of Louet spinning wheels, Victoria and S10 Concept, have Scotch tension: single belt, flyer drive with an adjustable bobbin brake to regulate the tension on the yarn that you are spinning. The standard ratios are higher than those of the first generation, which makes it easier to spin very fine yarns. When using the highspeed set, the ratio increases even further. Victoria is available in a lacquered beech and a lacquered oak version. The double treadle Victoria wheel folds down to 5 1/2" x 14 1/4" x 21 3/4". It contains a lazy kate with two extra bobbins (3 total included). A carrying case can be purchased separately.
- Main wheel: 14 1/4"
- Ratios: 1:6, 1:8.5, 1:13 (1:20 with high speed set)
- Orifice: 5/16" and 1/2", height from the ground 23 1/4"
- Bobbin capacity: approx 4 ounces
- Weight: 8 lb - With 3 Bobbins and lazy kate
- Extra bobbins
- High-speed set with three bobbins (ratio 1:20)
- High-speed bobbins
- 3rd shaft to extend the lazy kate for three bobbins
- Stand-alone foldable skeinwinder
- Stand-alone lazy kate with adjustable brake for three bobbins
- Carrying case
** FREE SHIPPING (Continental USA)
** FREE 8oz Fiber Variety Pack
** Layaway Available